A Kinder Kind Of Egg
- easy access to outside environments with real grass and the freedom to move about
- they are given antibiotic free feed and fresh water 24/7
- a comfortable place to live whether its inside or outdoors
- full protection from migrating birds that have been exposed to bird related diseases
- and protection from ground predators such as foxes and coyotes
Nellie's hens are not:
- locked in a cage with no freedom to roam and be free
- packed into a small space and expected to produce
- injected with antibiotics and hormones
And to top it off "Good Eggs" has wonderful health benefits. Nellie's eggs are protein packed and loaded with 13 essential vitamins and minerals. Knowing all of this about Nellie's Certified Humane Free Range Eggs made me change my thoughts on what I eat and where it comes from. And the eggs taste so darn good!
Being aware of what you feed your family is so worth it for the future. So, whether you like your eggs scrambled, boiled or deviled- knowing where they came makes them taste so much better!
Go here to learn more about Nellie's eggs and to find a store that sells Nellie's eggs near you!